Friday, June 20, 2008

Hiji Falls

We walked/climbed stairs through the jungle to a beautiful waterfall. It was so humid, even the boys who didn't do much walking were sweating. We saw sign after sign warning us of habu snakes but we never saw one, which is probably good but not very exciting.

That's the hot, humid jungle we hiked through.

We patiently walked with the boys until they gave up and Randy came to the rescue.
This picture is for Lindsey. She took her Chacos with her everywhere and took pictures of it. So here they are in Hiji Falls, Okinawa Japan!

4 comments:

  1. gorgeous pics! Love the last one:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so cute of the last one. I'm excited to hear about your adventure to Hiji Falls! I've been asking Lalon to go but he thinks it's a bad time of year ... I say, "BAH!"

    So glad you guys and girls are having a good time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. my jealousy rages on! What fun!
    read the words to "Each life that touches our for good" It reminds me of Linz

    ReplyDelete
  4. I dreamed about the dreaded habu snake last night after reading this post. Thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?