Saturday, January 10, 2015

Happy New Year's! {Ten Days Ago}

Our Canadian friends host an annual New Year's Eve Party and basically everyone from church is invited who isn't out of town.  I could never do something like that for fear my entire house would be destroyed but the chaos sure is fun!  Unlike most New Year's Eve parties, we were having such a good time we had to scramble to gather everyone for the final countdown.  Typically I can barely stay awake until midnight and if I do I'm anxiously waiting for midnight to finally roll around.  Even Parker managed to stay up until midnight and was quite the party animal.  If this party is any indication of what 2015 has in store then it's going to be a great year. 
An intense game of Blurt

A lot of food and a lot of eating

another intense game
bringing in the New Year with Martinelli's



The boys minus a few kids
 
The girls minus a few kids

1 comment:

  1. Looks Fun! I can't remember the last time I stayed up til midnight!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?