Tuesday, October 1, 2019

Ethan the Runner

It feels like fall because I'm going to Ethan's weekly cross country meets and Marcus just went to Homecoming.  Ethan was firm in his decision to not participate in cross country this year which I thought was a bad idea.  I couldn't convince him to change his mind so I resorted to bribery.  He now has an awesome, much-needed and frequently-ridden mountain bike.  Despite rolling his ankle in the first meet, he finished 30th out of 112 runners.  He was disappointed and I couldn't understand why.  I guess I'm pretty okay with settling for average because I was really impressed with his time.  Thanks to our good friend with a good camera, we have some great pictures of the race.


Marcus and I make a great cheer section and didn't embarrass Ethan at all :)

Ethan is loved by younger kids.  I don't even know who these boys are and he probably doesn't either, but they had fun together
Happy Fall y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?