Sunday, December 3, 2023

Pumpkin Patch

I did something I haven’t done in years. I don’t care that it’s December and my Christmas tree still isn’t up. This day must be blogged about. I took my three younger boys to a huge pumpkin patch called Swan Trail Farms on their day off from school. We went with some friends and saw even more friends there so apparently this farm was the happening place to be. I ended up following Henry and his tall BFF Jack around while the big boys did their own thing. Everyone had fun and that’s hard to do!  Also, my friend and I felt very underdressed seeing so many families there dressed in ridiculously cute and matching outfits for their family photo shoot. We ended up the day picking up takeout from Chik Fil A. It was a great mandatory-fun adventure. 


I hardly saw these boys







This photo reminds me that it’s time I introduced Henry to the tractor scene from Footloose!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?