Thursday, February 15, 2024

January is the worst. Always.

January is always the longest month ever and this year was no different. I think I took about ten pictures to document our lives which means there wasn’t much to document.  Most noteworthy—we finally got the Christmas tree taken down and Randy is now responsible for it. Randy was super bummed I didn’t use the new boxes he bought just for ornament storage (did you know there is such a thing?) and so he unpacked everything I had packed. Then he repacked everything into small containers that he then packed into bigger containers. The big containers are the size of small coffins so in case any of our children die, I’m ready! If there is ever an earthquake in Sammamish and our house is destroyed, at least we know the ornaments will survive. 

My laundry room counter was visible for the first time in two months. I even sent this picture to Marcus. He was dumbfounded.  

My dad gifted us some money for a family activity for Christmas so we decided to go to Cheesecake Factory for dinner. We waited forever for the food so we played Catch Phrase and it was a lot of fun!  I’d say the clues, Randy would repeat the clues, and then Henry guessed the word :)  Also, salted caramel cheesecake is amazing. Almost as good as mango cheesecake. I recommend both!



Henry loves the mall. And posing for pictures apparently. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?