Tuesday, January 16, 2024

More December Chaos

I started off December in Las Vegas with Landon for a lacrosse tournament.  More on that later.  The tournament put me behind at the worst possible time.  
We arrived home Sunday evening and Monday morning the cookies from Suss arrived just in time for me to start packaging them and getting them out to dental offices.  We give annual car wash memberships to our top referring dentists, car wash coupons to the offices who give us some referrals, and cookies to all the rest.  I HATE this part of December!

These two tagged along on some Christmas errands and picked out some Christmas mugs to paint.  These might accidentally get thrown away before next Christmas rolls around :)


Randy pulled off yet another incredible seminary extravaganza!  This time the other seminary teachers insisted on helping so Randy only pulled one all-nighter.  I even went to check out the action.



In all my free time, I put together Christmas gifts for the women in the ward that we distributed at the annual Relief Society Christmas dinner.  This was my third year planning a Christmas dinner and we've got it down to a science.


We had dinner catered by Tanoor, a favorite local Lebanese restaurant.  After dinner we heard a few women share some of the Christmas traditions they do in their families.  It's a fun night but I'm always glad when it's behind us.


This is my current Relief Society Presidency.  I love these ladies and the support they give me along with their ability to not be super annoyed at my frazzled brain and inability to be organized.   



I don't have pictures from our ward Christmas party but we got to bring home the giant coloring page and we all enjoyed helping Henry finish coloring it.  Better than doing a jigsaw puzzle where I'm the only one who ever works on it.


Everyone had Christmas parties except for Parker and Henry so I treated them to dinner at Dough Zone.  My boys LOVE dumplings.  It's so weird.  They won't eat hamburgers but they'll pig out on dumplings.  


And there you have it.  Our December was super busy and then super boring.  Next up is a post about Christmas Eve and Christmas Day.  





2 comments:

  1. Was the RS dinner at your house?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. nope! That house is HUGE! Imagine having 40 people over for dinner and not having to move furniture around, just adding a few folding tables and chairs.

      Delete

Your thoughts?