Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Birthday Bean!

Hooray, he's 8!
Randy took him rock climbing {no pics but it happened} and to McDonald's for lunch to celebrate his special day.  Bean says he's a real man now because he ordered a Big Mac instead of a Happy Meal.  He woke up way too early on Sunday morning in hopes of opening his presents but I made him wait until after we got home from church.
Because I feel bad he had to share his birthday festivities with our Easter celebrations and the day wasn't as special as I wanted it to be, here are some pictures of Bean through the years.  He is one cute kid.   He has the cutest laugh, is the typical middle child and will do anything to get attention, he's funny, has a huge imagination, loves animals, Legos, and playing with his brothers, and he can't wait to get baptized in a few weeks.
I promise I didn't tell them to do this.  They are really that funny.


"Heavy, heavy hang over. . ."

Checking out his Lego set

New {white} underwear for his baptism

My friend made his birthday cake and made it exactly the way Ethan requested.  Lucky boy!
Born April 20, 2006

Ethan is THE cutest baby.  I'd have 5 more if I knew they'd look like this!


















No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?