Tuesday, October 21, 2014

My Mistake


I took the boys to the pool on Saturday and in our typical mad rush to get out the door I forgot to grab Parker's swim diaper.  No problem, I thought.
We had been swimming for about twenty minutes and loving that there were only two other people in the whole pool when all of a sudden Landon starts yelling, "Poop!  Poop!"  I look down and sure enough there was poop floating around in the pool. 
Parker was the culprit, of course.  I sheepishly approached the lifeguards who were apparently oblivious to anything happening in the pool or they would've figured out what I was about to tell them, and confessed that my son pooped in the pool.  They were nice about it and said, "You'd be surprised how often this happens."  Sick!  I so did not need to know that, I thought.
Lucky for him, Parker is one cute kid and so loveable because his mom and brothers were less than happy about his little incident that put an end to their swimming fun.

1 comment:

Your thoughts?