Monday, November 10, 2014

Finished!

Soccer season is officially over!  Wahoo!  Only a mother's love could motivate me to sit through two hours of freezing cold weather to watch Ethan play four 20-minute games with breaks in between.  It was torture.  Even with my ski coat on I couldn't keep warm so I toughed it out as long as I could before sitting in the van to warm up my hand and toes. RI is a windy place and when that winter wind blows you better be prepared!
Landon's coach gave him a certificate for being most energetic player, which he was.   He also scored the most goals but who's counting?
Parker has also given us something to celebrate.  {Insert drum roll here}  Parker can blow his nose!  Hallelujah!  As any parent knows, this is a huge accomplishment worth celebrating.  I think Parker has mild seasonal allergies because he gets a runny nose a lot but now that he blows his nose I couldn't care less if he nose is running.  Seriously it's so great.
Oh, and put your hands together for Landon.  He finally learned how to ride his bike without training wheels.  He's probably the oldest kid in history to learn this skill but that's what happens when you're the third child.  Expectations are low and mom is lazy.  Randy made a sweet video when barely-4-year-old Marcus said goodbye to his training wheels but all Landon gets is this short clip.  Sorry kiddo! It's tough not being the oldest sometimes.


1 comment:

Your thoughts?