Friday, May 6, 2016

Taxi!

I've hit that milestone.  It happened awhile ago but now it's official. I'm a taxi driver.  Not the kind that gets paid of course, but I spend such a huge part of my time driving kids from one place to another that it's time I add this to the top of my list of responsibilities.  This whole taxi thing isn't new but lately I've been doing so much driving that Parker is blazing through DVD after DVD {I let him watch shows when we drive his brothers to things and he's forced to come along for the ride}, and my air conditioner isn't working but since I constantly need my van there isn't time to schedule a repair. 
See how many gallons I filled up?  Almost 20 which is a record!  My van has a 20-gallon tank so I didn't know I was pulling in on fumes


We've had a few random days here and there when I'm not driving all over the place and I've just been able to play with my little boys or take them to a park.  It's sad how rare these events are!

Hooray!  We aren't in the van!

It's gonna be a sad day when I have to play with Parker at the park because Landon will be at school all day.


Driveway fun.  I don't know what's funnier, Landon's road rage or Parker cutting him off while wearing a lacrosse helmet

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?