Thursday, December 8, 2016

The Season that Never Ends

Marcus's soccer season is still going!  I can't believe it.  I should be happy since I paid an arm and a leg for him to play in a club league but I think we've gotten our money's worth.  Now I just want it to end.  He has practices two nights a week with games on Saturdays.  The weather is definitely most often very rainy and cold but Marcus inherited my sweating ability and thrives in the cold weather so he's happy to keep playing, rain or shine.
But this post is really about the one time (ONE TIME!) that I brought my real camera to take some pictures and just happened to sit on the side of the field where Marcus was close enough to see.  This kid has played in a ton of sports over the years (along with his brothers) and I have very few pictures.  These pics were basically a miracle. 












We pulled up to the field one night with the wind howling as the rain poured down.  I shuddered just thinking about getting out of the car but Marcus was thrilled and had one of his best practices.
And this is me freezing at what I had hoped was his last game.  That was a month ago and we're still going strong!  Lucky me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?