Wednesday, November 1, 2017

Halloween 2017

We took a break from our very stressful lives and enjoyed Halloween.  Marcus got a new costume this year {he didn't get one last year} and the other boys reused theirs or in Landon's case, wore their sports stuff.  It was easy and since I kind of hate Halloween, it worked for me.  We turned out all our lights and headed to our friend's house to spend the evening with them since we don't get trick-or-treaters in our neighborhood.  We had beautiful weather and for the first time Randy and I didn't have to take the kids out trick-or-treating.  Marcus went to a couple parties and did some trick-or-treating on his own and the other boys just went together with our friends' older kids keeping an eye on them.  It was pure heaven snuggling little Henry while visiting with our friends and eating good food while the kids ran door to door through four neighborhoods.  They set records both for the amount of candy they got and the number of full-size candy bars.  I'm enjoying eating all their Almond Joy bars and any dark chocolate. Now I've really got to start exercising.  Some day the stars will align so that can happen.  Until then I'll just keep eating chocolate and enjoying my short sprint to the oncology unit!




Poor Henry!  I can only imagine what he's thinking in this picture.


My cute little pumpkin


Happy Halloween!


1 comment:

  1. Love those pictures. What a fun Halloween. Sounds perfect!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?