Wednesday, January 30, 2019

Adventuring in Seattle and Free Food!

The kids didn't have school on Monday so we went to the Pacific Science Center in Seattle to use our family membership for the last time before it expired.  We also used our free movie passes that came with our membership to see a 3-D movie for free.  (Are you seeing a theme yet?) The museum wasn't crowded at all, Henry loved growling at the dinosaurs, and our friends randomly joined up with us as well so we had some good times.  Henry lasted about five minutes in the movie theater but other than that, the day was successful, including finding cheap street parking.  I love that!


You wouldn't believe how difficult it was to get all the kids to look at me with their 3D glasses on.  Clearly the girls cooperated.

Free food always tastes best!
I told the boys I'd take them out to lunch and my friend couldn't believe we'd never tried Shake Shack.  So away we went and we scored great parking there too.  Truly it was a good day to find parking in Seattle.
We went inside the restaurant only to see a long line of customers and absolutely nowhere to sit.  A very friendly worker saw my herd of boys and offered to bring us some fries while we waited in line.  Minutes later she returned with a tray full of fries, different dipping sauces, and the best fried chicken bites I've ever had.  We were in heaven and honestly could've gotten by with just that tray of food.  Landon and Ethan kept saying, "I can't believe this is all free!"  I'm sure all the people in line behind us were wondering why we got such royal treatment but I was the only person in that packed place that had kids with me so I guess that's why.  And I didn't even have Marcus with me so our circus show wasn't nearly as impressive.  Eventually we did get some food that I actually paid for and it was delicious and the shakes were yummy and now the boys say the Shake Shack is their favorite place to eat and can we eat there on their birthday?  Good times.

Landon flossing on the streets of Seattle


 Two thumbs up for Shake Shack.  But if you don't get any free food you'll probably think it's good but not that good, however, the Ball family will always love it tremendously. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?