Tuesday, September 19, 2023

Ethan is a Senior

Ethan had his first day of senior year yesterday and I didn't even remember to take his picture until he got back from class!  In my defense, he's doing all his classes through Bellevue College so he doesn't have to set foot at Skyline, and that's fine with him!  He's taking lots of classes, raising his GPA, and working at Jersey Mikes.  Ethan has discovered the most delicious sandwich recipe ever.  It involves steak, cheese, bacon, special sauce, and lots of peppers with a toasted bun.  It's delicious!  When he isn't working or at school, he's mountain biking.  Ethan even convinced us to let him go to Canada with his friends for some epic mountain biking this past summer.  He loved it!  This boy is an adrenaline junky and loves to catch air, do tricks, and defy the laws of gravity.



I had to include his first day of kindergarten pictures because he was just so cute.  Time flies, but I'm getting used to it.  I sure do miss the good old days when my boys let me dress them in something other than Nike and they never left the house without their hair combed.  Oh well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?