Wednesday, September 29, 2021

Out with the Old



We've had this armchair forever!  Like it's almost as old as Marcus and has been part of our family for seventeen years.  It originally started out as a red plaid chair and then I recovered it with gray fabric and it was a terrible Pinterest fail.  It's been sitting in our bonus room for years and I finally bit the bullet and replaced it.  You might wonder why I'm bothering to post about something that seems so insignificant.  I guess I need to put this out there that I must be some type of hoarder or something because why would I keep this ugly chair with staples hanging out of it when I could buy a perfectly nice piece of furniture in it's place.  I guess after awhile I just got used to the ugly thing and didn't even notice it until one day I decided to do something about it.  After waiting six months for the new chair to arrive (thank you, pandemic delays) we have a beautiful and comfy new chair that will last until I die.  Word to the wise:  Buy new furniture!  It's worth it!



2 comments:

  1. I remember when you got that chair! End of an era.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm laughing that you remember the OG red plaid chair. It was part of our home for a looooong time!

      Delete

Your thoughts?