Monday, July 21, 2014

Utah

We left beautiful, lush, green, sunny Washington and now we are here in the brown, barren desert of Utah.  I used to think Utah was beautiful, then we moved away and I realized I just didn't know any better!  We spent several days with Randy's family having BBQ's, swimming, hiking, and lots and lots of playing.  We went to a new children's museum that was the best I've ever been to and I'm not just saying that because I live in RI where the museums are sub-par and overpriced.  We've been playing hard in the hot sun but the best part is seeing the boys reunite with their cousins.

hiking in 95 degree weather

happy smiles because we hadn't started hiking yet

I think he's cute, dirty face and all

Sweating and hiking was more enjoyable walking with these little cuties



We made it to the top!
the ONLY thing to do outside in the summer is to swim.  It's too hot for anything else.

He thinks he's so cool

Seriously, this kid is cute!

Typical Bean goofing off at the museum


No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?