Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Few Little Things

I can't believe September is over.  It is such a beautiful month in New England and I'm sad to see it end because I know the bad weather is just around the corner.  School and soccer/football season have been keeping us hopping.  It finally rained yesterday for the first time in ages so soccer practice was cancelled and we found ourselves all at home with nothing to do.  It was strange and unexpected which made me realize just how busy we've been.  Of course I took advantage of our free time and made the boys turn off the TV to play games.  Uno, Chutes and Ladders, and Rock Band were the games of choice.  Here are a few pics I never posted during the past month.  Some of them you can find on Instagram, my new favorite way of keeping friends and family updated.  I keep it private but you can request to follow me at RMBallFam.

Monthly book group - I love to read and I love our yummy potluck lunches

Parker still loves to snuggle

Landon's little soccer team

Family Night - a very non-reverent dog pile

A great tree to climb while waiting for Landon's soccer practice to end

Parker cleaning up his mess.  For how much I love my boys cleaning, our house sure doesn't ever seem to be clean

Landon and I wore orange plaid shirts so we had to take a photo on the way to preschool

What a life!  A nap and stick and he's all set.

Finishing off our last beach trip of the season on my birthday.  Check out his cool 80's bracelets!

Parker still doesn't talk but he can say "Cheese!" for the camera

Not a bad place to spend my first day as a 36-year-old!


He thought he could wear this for school pictures.  Yeah right!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?