Friday, March 20, 2015

Happy Birthday, Marcus!

Marcus is eleven years old.  Holy smokes, the teenage years are right around the corner as evidenced by the fact that most of his gifts were clothes.  And he was okay with that.
Marcus is such a great kid.  He is very polite, responsible, and a hard worker.  This kid gets up early each morning so he has plenty of time to get ready for school.  He is very independent and if I were the type of mom to sleep in, I know he would get off to school just fine without me.  I love that!
He uses his kindle as an alarm clock and as I was helping him set it up I showed him how he could label the alarm to say, "wake up," or "time for school".  Well, Marcus had a much better idea.  His alarm says, "Lets do this.  Time to be awesome!"  What a great attitude to start your day with, right?  Love this boy!

He wore the wig all day at school.

Opening presents of clothes, soccer stuff, and Nerf guns


    
I surprised him at scouts with a donut cake




Marcus through the year:













1 comment:

  1. that kid is seriously a babe. I fear for you when he's old enough to date!

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?